Delicious CabalEu Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delicious CabalEu Guild

Delicious

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» [EP11.5] Meriterious System
The attacker, "InfinityHack" EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:40 am by Deli

» Minisha Invasion
The attacker, "InfinityHack" EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:27 pm by Deli

» wazzap niggaz
The attacker, "InfinityHack" EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:59 am by Deli

» Event Monster Locations
The attacker, "InfinityHack" EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:07 pm by Deli

» CABAL Online Europe: State of the Service
The attacker, "InfinityHack" EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:27 pm by Chrome

» Chrome10 aaa
The attacker, "InfinityHack" EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:21 pm by Deli

» Character data
The attacker, "InfinityHack" EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:08 am by Deli

» Transfer details
The attacker, "InfinityHack" EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:05 am by Deli

» Account transfer
The attacker, "InfinityHack" EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:20 am by Deli

The attacker, "InfinityHack"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deli
The Leaders Of Azure< 3
The Leaders Of Azure< 3

The attacker, "InfinityHack" Empty
PostSubject: The attacker, "InfinityHack"   The attacker, "InfinityHack" EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Hi Community,

Some of you might be curious, on who or what the source of the attack is and was.

First of all, you might have noticed that we in the past have always persued in taking unfair subjects out of the game by simply banning cheating players and so on. Most recently, that was the case for quite a big group of chinese bots, and also some cheating players.

One of those players thought, it might be a good idea to ruin his life and attack us. This italian player, obviously having issues (no reference to the size of his penis, don't get me wrong here) thought blackmailing us is the best way to proceed. The logic behind his demands is yet to be fully explained to me, as I simply don't understand his rather weird request in broken italian.

If you yet have no idea whom I'm talking about, the italian community might know the player as "imperator69", using the IP-Adresses:

So, will we unban his character? Hell no. There's a higher chance that pigs start flying over sicily, shitting on his father's house. And with that said, I have to turn my attention now to our "legal department", so we can initiate further actions. (Note: punishment is roughly something up to 10 years imprisonment for an action like this. Knowing, that as a "side-effect" some other companies were also affected, I'm pretty sure it's getting close to that).

Now, this guy "Mikelefashion" (login-id... who chooses *that* kind of a name, seriously?) obviously should turn his attention in learning to clean his own clothes and pick up a soap-bar without being compromised, as those are skills that he might need in the near future.

Regards,

Luco

P.S.: We've been working on a effective countermeasure and already have found one, and it will be applied as soon as possible. But we simply needed a bit more data, which we have now.

Source : http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?363264-The-attacker-quot-InfinityHack-quot
Back to top Go down

The attacker, "InfinityHack"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delicious CabalEu Guild :: Delicious :: Guild :: News-
Jump to: